fredag 14. januar 2011

Finally friday...

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. "
- C.S. Lewis

Finally friday, it has been a tough week for me. I'm not a person who handles stress very well, so to have four presentations and one test was kinda exhausting. Ok, it wasn't really that bad, but for a person who hates to stand in front of people and talk, four presentations are a lot. And two of those was not on my native language. 

But the days move on and tomorrow is a new day. :)
Me and my friends were joking with two girl in our class today. One of them asked us if we were going on the prom tonight and we said that we couldn't because we had other plans. When they asked us what our plans were we told them that we were going ice-bathing. The funniest part was probably the look they got on their face. They totally believed us.
Yeah, like we're that kinda people who goes out bathing when it's -6 degrees outside. Not going to happen. 
But we did go outside and bath, only in a jacuzzi. +39 degrees! :D

Two things at the end. I've decided that I'll try to blog once each day or every other day, I don't really think that's going to happen, but okay.
Second, about the quote at the beginning.... I just felt for it :)

-Rasmine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar