fredag 28. januar 2011

Late again and math-problems

Yeah, I'll try to update at least once every second day. We saw that. Unfortunately the day after I wrote that, I got ill, and this week has been so stressed because of my math-homework and a science-test.
I don't know how, but somehow I ended up two weeks behind the schedule for our math-class. And our math-class are one week behind the "official" schedule. Did this even make any sense?


Moving on. :)
I've been a fan of Becca Fitzpatrick's book "Hush, hush" since I read it last summer, and it's really a shame that I haven't been able to read book two yet. Well, I saw this trailer earlier today, and even though I have a lot of books I were supposed to read before I were allowed to order Crescendo, I think I'm going to try and get my mom to allow me to order it sometime next week. I really want it!




Come on, you can't say that the trailer isn't awesome! :D


- Rasmine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar