tirsdag 1. februar 2011

R.I.P ♥

As anyone who has been close to someone that has committed suicide knows, there is no other pain like that felt after the incident.  ~ Peter Greene


A person I've went to school with for almost 11 years, took his life today. At first I didn't really believe, he couldn't be gone right. The only thing that processed through my mind was the teachers words of "It's truly a tragedy..." and the cries and screams from the students. I didn't know what to think. I knew that no one had seen him since yesterday around eight, but ...... 


He's not really in my class, but he's in the other first year class. I didn't really know him, I've never even truly talked to him, but it still hurts to think about it.


It started in the morning, I heard some small talk about him being missing, but I didn't really think about it. Then, around ten, his aunt came and asked one of the guy's best friends if she had any idea of where he could be. I think it was around one or two hours later they contacted the police and started a full-out search for him. The fathers of one of my classmates where one of those who searched for him, so we got a bit of information from him. But even so he told us at the end that we would get information at two o'clock. 


Somewhere around one o'clock we were told to gather in the auditorium. We waited to everyone was there and then the principal told us. The only thing I heard was "It's truly a tragedy...." after that all I remembered was crying and screams.
I felt angry at first. How could he do this to the people who cared about him? The people who cried for him right now? I've always thought that suicidal-people were selfish. People who only thought about themselves and didn't care about others. But I don't know what to think about it anymore. He wasn't the person you would expect to do something like this. 
We think it was because of stress. He always wanted to be best. It wasn't only he that expected that from himself, we also expected it from him. I guess we weren't really aware about it. He always got good grades, had good friends and was great at sports, he seemed to have a good life. After we got the news I've heard he had problem at home since his parents divorce. I can't help thinking that he didn't deserve this. I've never believed that you couldn't see signs if anyone have problems. If you had met him you would never have guessed that he didn't feel good about his life.
(google)

When I came home I couldn't take it anymore and cried. I cried for around a hour. It's truly sad that a human can feel so bad that he just wants to end his life. 


That's all from me today.


- Rasmine

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar